Friday, September 28, 2012

Scattered too thinly

I am suffering from Startitis again. Because with that I am scattered everywhere, and accomplish nothing. I am in this weird phase where I just run around in circles, am busy all the time, but really get nothing done. I know, I just need to sit down, take a few deep breaths, and make a plan to stick to.

I started my Fall Purse, and am making very slow progress. I just need to devote a few hours every day to it to get it finished, but right now, I can't focus on it.

 I also started a Sweater in my knitting. It is a Raglan top-down pattern that I came up with myself. So I am knitting on this when I find a few minutes.

I also started plain mittens. I saw all these amazing mittens on Ravelry.com, and thought that I should knit a plain version first, in order to understand the construction of them. After this pair, I can delft into the more complicated patters. My eye is really on a few Aran Mittens. I saw so many wonderful designs. It seems to me, that just like with sock knitting, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment