Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lazy Afternoon

I actually have the day off, imagine that. LOL I had such great plans for today. I did my housework this morning, and planned on quilting this afternoon. Well, if not actually quilting, at least look for some fabric to make a fall purse for myself. But wouldn't you know it? All I feel like doing is sitting her on my sofa with a quilt over my lap and watching Miss Marple, Caribbean Mystery. I hope I will find the energy to go get started on getting my stuff together for the purse tonight. I am off work tomorrow too, and plan on going grocery shopping early in the morning, and then perhaps spend the rest of the day in my sewing room. That is at least the plan.  I am thinking, an interesting audio book, a pot of tea, and the hum of my sewing machine would be a perfect way of spending a day.

Well, I guess I will take a little nap before it is time to cook dinner, and dream of all the projects I want to quilt and knit. Here is to a more productive day tomorrow, and hopefully I can make some progress on something, any one of the UFOs I have around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment