Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bow Tucks Tote


This is my Bow Tucks Tote by Penny Sturges. Yes, I am back to quilting, and posting. Actually I was never away from quilting, I just never finished a project to post about. I have been on a Quilt Retreat last weekend, and picked up the pattern for this Tote, since I am in sewing mojo mode I made it this weekend. The pattern is very easy to follow, and rewarding to make. On the schooling subject, I am half way through my third quarter. Yes this quarter is hard, but also easier than the other, since I don't have quizzes every day anymore. This is giving me more time for other things, like sewing, or hunting. Even a job. I got hired by the place I wanted to work at, and am very excited about the opportunity, although it is not in the job I am studying for. I originally wanted to wait until I was done with school, but the opportunity was just too good to pass up. So I took the job, and once I am done with school I will bid into the job I am training for. Yes, you read right, I am hunting. I went turkey hunting with my dear Husband this morning. It was very nice. The weather was great for it. It was overcast, and a little cooler. We spent all morning calling Turkey's in. At about 10am I finally had a shot at a nice Tom, and missed him. But I think I ruffled his feathers a little, because he left me 2 wing feathers as a souvenir behind. Oh well, he was so beautiful, and fun to watch, he will strut another day. Perhaps he will strut for me again next time I take the gun out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bianca ich finde deine Taschen total schön ( will ich auch können )

    ReplyDelete