Wednesday, May 16, 2012

These are some of the things that make me tick, or tick me off

I decided to take the whole WeightWatchers thing a little more serious. I started to do WeightWatchers online a few weeks ago. I have some days where I do really well, and then a week or so, where I just don't care. So I will work hard to make this work for me, and to exercise as recommended. Because the truth is, this program really works, but only for those who work the program. So I will be on the treadmill in a little while. Because not only do I have a hard time with eating the right stuff in the right amounts, but I also don't exercise like I should. Clicking the remote control button does not qualify.

My little time schedule seems to work, at least for the school stuff. I have all my Transcriptions finished. I am dividing my craft time between the different crafts, and therefore no finished products.

What ticks me off, is when there is a separate set of rules for people in the same position. I have asked before in school for phlebotomy if we can take home needles to practice, and got a big old NO. Then I asked if I can practice and have a professional sign off on my sticks. Once again I got a big old NO. But then a girl in my class, who is really bad at it, and can seriously hurt people (I know first hand, she stuck me, and it hurt for 4 days), gets to take home needles to practice. Now what is the requirement to have the rules bent for one. I guess, since I am not too bad at phlebotomy I get a big no, and the people that really suck at it, get let lose on the population with sharp needles. No, I really wonder why there are different rules for people in the same situation. Maybe I need to start crying in class because I can't hack it, and then people will feel sorry for me too, and they bend the rules to my needs. Not going to happen, I never seem to get special treatment, and extra help.

No comments:

Post a Comment