Monday, October 8, 2012

Vanilla Mitten

I actually managed to stick to my guns this month. I have one UFO finished. They are just basic mittens, but very important to me. They are my first mittens!! Now I know the basic construction of them, and knitting patterned mittens will be a lot easier from now on, and I am looking forward to it. I used Knit Picks Andean Silk in Hollyberry. I know it shows very pink here, but the yarn is actually a nice, rich, burgundy color.

Now I have a decision to make, will I try to finish another UFO, or start a new project? I think the sensible decision would be to work on another UFO. I have to see what appeals to me at the moment. I might even have to unravel things I don't like anymore. But I will definitely keep up with my resolution of finishing one UFO per month. So I might pull out something more involved, now that I have plenty of time left in the month to finish another project. I will keep you updated how I am progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment