Saturday, December 1, 2012

I missed my goal

I was hoping that I would finish my patriotic quilt in November, but for some reason, it just did not happen. Well, I actually have an explanation. Notice how I left out the "good"? I changed jobs. Yes I have a job in a Doctor's Office as a Medical Assistant. I am still learning my way around, but think I am doing well. It is a fast paced environment, and really stressful at times. It seems like everything needs to be done right then and there. It can get a little disconcerting at times, but I actually do love it. The good news is, my new job should give me more time to quilt and knit. I am not working shift work anymore, and have a regular schedule of working from Monday through Thursday. How exciting is that?

Well, back to quilting. My goal from November is carrying over into December. I will work on my Patriotic Quilt, and hope I can finish it this months, so I can move on to the next UFO. I will keep you updated on how I am progressing in my endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment